Take part in a SMART executive briefing
SMART Executive Briefing Programs take place at one of our state-of-the-art demonstration and collaboration facilities, providing a setting for in-depth learning about SMART business solutions – combinations of interactive displays, software, services and support – and how they can help you turn your workplaces into interactive collaboration spaces where teamwork can thrive.
With the SMART Executive Briefing Program, you can
- Share your goals and objectives with SMART executives and product specialists, and gain insight and advice on how collaboration technology can benefit your business
- Receive hands-on experience with SMART’s current products
- See SMART products in action with broadly used software, like Microsoft Office applications, or specialized software, like CAD and GIS applications
- Learn about SMART's vision for collaboration and future direction
- Share feedback on current and future SMART products
- Discuss collaboration technology research and best practices
For more information about the SMART Executive Briefing Center, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.