SMART Meeting Pro® Server 2.0, with Connector for Microsoft Lync 2013
Take the power of SMART’s solution and combine it with Microsoft Lync. Users can share content from any application, capture notes and ideas in the native format file and use digital ink to annotate directly into documents – all from anywhere on any device.
- Familiar Lync featuresStart your meeting using Microsoft Lync and then share your desktop. You can then use the Lync features you already know, including the conversation window and stage area.
- Digital ink Write in digital ink on the whiteboarding area, or over any application, document or web page. You and your remote colleagues can make notes for everyone to see in real time. Then save them in the native file format.
- Easy whiteboarding The Unbound Workspace gives you infinite space to whiteboard within, even if you're using large format file sizes. Plus, you have whiteboarding tools such as an image gallery, handwriting-to-text converter and a shape creator.
- Capture notes Save digital notes into any application and send them out instantly. You'll have a comprehensive record of your meeting.
- Remote Ink ToolbarAn easy to use toolbar appears automatically when a desktop is shared in Microsoft® Lync®. Use it to toggle between pen types, colors and for interacting with open applications on the presenters screen real-time.
Powerful remote collaboration
Everyone in your meeting can participate – even if they're connecting remotely. Whether they're in another meeting room or using a laptop, your remote colleagues can collaborate with you. Within Lync, you're connected by audio and video, but SMART Meeting Pro's digital ink is the key. When every one can make notes in real time, everyone can truly contribute.
Capture and save ideas
With the Connector for Lync and SMART Meeting Pro, you can record thoughts in digital ink as they arise and save them as part of the original file. All your ideas are captured on the spot – there's no need to write summaries or revise slides after your meeting. And you can send all your notes to colleagues with just a few clicks.
Expands interactivity within SMART Room Systems
When the other end-point is a SMART Room System and the Connector for Lync remote ink has been enabled, SMART Room System participants can view and interact with content during meetings. This ensures that they stay engaged and are able to fully contribute to the conversation.