SMART Showcase Schools
SMART Showcase Schools and Districts demonstrate how SMART products can transform classrooms and improve learning outcomes. They serve as host sites for educators who are interested in implementing SMART products – and receive benefits, including professional development opportunities. Become a SMART Showcase School and share your success story.
These schools receive many benefits, including professional development opportunities. The SMART Showcase School application process is competitive, so please ensure that your school meets the minimum requirements before applying to the program.
Currently, the SMART Showcase Schools program is not accepting applications. If you would like to be notified when the next application is available, please leave your email address here.
Before applying to become a North American SMART Showcase School, please ensure that you satisfy the following minimum application criteria. To become a SMART Showcase School, your school must
- Be standardized on the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, with wall-mounted SMART Board 600 series interactive whiteboards or SMART Board 800 series interactive whiteboards in at least 50% of your classrooms. Your school must not have any competitor interactive whiteboards on site.
- Be standardized on SMART Notebook collaborative learning software
- Be standardized on the SMART Response interactive response system
- Have a SMART Document Camera
- Have at least one SMART Exemplary Educator on staff and one active SMART user group
- Have at least 10 teachers who are active on the SMART Exchange website
- Have a strong record of participation in SMART professional development
- Have administrators who show strong support for SMART products and initiatives
- Be willing to host visits and SMART events
- Have a strong track record of sharing how SMART products help you create extraordinary learning environments
- Be willing to commit to the program for two years
- Be located in the United States or Canada
Preference will be given to schools that use one or more of the following software products, in addition to SMART Notebook software:
- SMART Sync classroom management software
- SMART Ideas concept-mapping software
- SMART Classroom Suite interactive learning software
- SMART Notebook Math Tools software
- Bridgit conferencing software
Schools that have a SMART Board interactive whiteboard system with an integrated SMART UF45, SMART UF55, SMART UX60, SMART UF65, SMART UF65ix or SMART UF75 projector will also be given preference.
If you become a SMART Showcase School, you will also need to designate a demonstration classroom in your building. The classroom must have a SMART Board interactive whiteboard system, SMART Response interactive response system and SMART Document Camera.
Why become a SMART Showcase School?
SMART Showcase Schools demonstrate how SMART products can transform classrooms and improve learning outcomes. If your school is accepted to the program, it will receive the following benefits:
- SMART training and professional development scholarships
- Opportunities for exposure in SMART publications and marketing materials
- A profile of your school in the SMART Showcase Schools web directory
- A certificate for display at your school
- Special opportunities and communications from SMART
If selected, your school may also have the opportunity to beta test new SMART products and services and provide us with valuable feedback.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a SMART Showcase School. Please ensure that you satisfy all the requirements before you apply. If your application does not satisfy the minimum criteria, your school will not be considered for membership in the program.