Enhance teamwork with SMART Meeting Pro™ software, our collaboration and meeting productivity software that drives SMART visual collaboration solutions. Its touch-enabled whiteboarding features, superior digital ink capability and flexible options for saving your work make it easy to share content and capture ideas in powerful, engaging ways.
- Automatic setup for Bridgit* Share screens instantly with remote participants, manage data conferencing features and connect all invited meeting rooms automatically.
- SMART GoWire auto-launch cable Guests or occasional users can use SMART Meeting Pro software without installing it on their laptops.
- SMART Ink Write in digital ink over any application, document or webpage, save your work in a variety of ways and share it immediately.
- Business content gallery Access ready-made templates from an available gallery of images and tools – you can use existing content or create your own and save it for reuse.
- Simple interface Toggle between your desktop and your display, access meeting management features, select content options and enable pen features with the easy-to-use toolbar.
- Meeting productivity tools Access meeting resources and attendee details, monitor meeting time, extend room bookings and quickly start and end meetings through integration with Microsoft Exchange.
* Requires Bridgit conferencing software.
More collaboration, less administration
Maximise collaboration potential with the software's meeting productivity features. SMART Meeting Pro integrates with Microsoft Exchange Server, so that you can access session details such as attendees and attachments. You can automate conferencing setup with Bridgit conferencing software, so participants are automatically connected and ready to share data. The meeting progress bar shows elapsed time and notifies you when five minutes remain. You can extend available resource bookings or close files and log off automatically, leaving the room ready for the next group.
Built for business
SMART Meeting Pro is compatible with a wide range of business software, including Microsoft Office, so you can work with your preferred applications on a large, interactive surface. The content gallery gives you access to ready-made templates, forms, icons and images. Use existing content or create your own and save it for reuse.
The software's intuitive interface enables natural collaboration – it just makes sense. Launch applications, open files and write notes in digital ink. Write with a pen or your finger and wipe away ink with an eraser or your fist. Switch easily between your desktop and your display. Extend and add pages, move and delete content and organise your notes with ease.
Write and save flexibility
Write notes over any application or window and save them. Save notes directly into applications with ink tools – including PDF files. Or write notes in digital ink and save them as they are. Regardless of how you save your work, you can distribute files easily through email or USB drives.