Here are some of the exciting features that are available to you:
- An array of interactive learning experiences – from formal courses to informal training in the form of videos, blog posts and community discussion boards.
- Interactive, self-paced offerings with rich multimedia content showing you how to integrate technology into your teaching practices.
- Access to a community of learners sharing information and tips on integrating technology and pedagogy
- Amanda’s 100 Teacher Tips video series and blog posts
- A variety of certification programs to demonstrate your competencies in interactive teaching, lesson development and education administration
- A graphical user interface for easy navigation and empowered access to the learning you need
New to the SMART Learning Space? Check out the SMART Learning Space tutorial, or download the Quick Start Guide.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at smarttech.com/contacttraining, or call us at 1.866.518.6791.