SMART Audio 340 firmware for Windows
Download and install this firmware for SMART Audio CAS-340. This update is for both the control unit and the room module.
This firmware update includes the following:
- The room module more reliably transfers audio signals or power to one or more speakers.
- The user can use the microphone to control two auxiliary inputs to SMART Audio classroom amplification system.
- Firmware version: B1.65
- Uploader version (included) 1.11
- File size: 9.48 MB
- Release date: July 17, 2012
For information about using and troubleshooting SMART Audio Classroom amplification systems, visit the product page.
To download and install the firmware update tool
- Click the download button above.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and save the EXE file to your desktop.
- Double-click the EXE file, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Important: Install the SMART Audio Firmware Update Tool to the default location.
To update CAS-340 control unit and room module firmware
- Connect your computer to the control unit with a USB cable.
Important: The control unit must be connected to the room module as indicated in the installation instructions
- Turn on the control unit.
- Browse to Start > Programs > SMART Technologies > SMART Audio Firmware Update Tool B1.65
Note: if the update firmware tool is unavailable, restart your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit
See the documents below for information on SMART Audio classroom amplification systems: