To update your SMART Hub firmware
1. Download the .bin file from this page to a USB storage device in a root folder named SMART.
For example: E:\SMART\Hub_VE220_app_v18.104.22.168_10-11-29.bin
2. Connect the USB storage device to your SMART Hub.
NOTE: Ensure your SMART Hub is on.
3. Select System > Settings > Administration.
4. Press Update Firmware.
5. Select one or both of the Application or Bootloader check boxes, and then press OK.
6. Once the update is complete, restart your SMART Hub.
If you're a system administrator and require information on how to update large-scale installations, see the Firmware Updates section in the SMART Hub SE240 and VE220 Administrator's Guide.