SMART Technologies Showcases New SMART Board lineup for the first time at ISE 2018
New SMART Board Pro Series offers simplicity and flexibility for collaborative meetings and huddle spaces while SMART Board Mx Series Provides Best Value for Implementation
AMSTERDAM – February 6, 2018 – SMART Technologies Inc.,the world leader in interactive technology, announced new additions to its best-in-class interactive flat panel display lineup. For the first time visitors to the ISE (Integrated Systems Europe) event in Amsterdam will see the full SMART Board® lineup with the new SMART Board® Pro series and SMART Board® MX series. Providing simplicity and flexibility, the new SMART solutions enhance collaboration within businesses or classrooms and streamline communication across devices, offices and time zones.
“We know the transformation to huddle spaces and open environments in business and education require the way we work and learn to change,” said Greg Estell, SMART Technologies Chief Executive Officer and President. He continued, “With over 25 years in the technology market, we are excited about the direction of the market and are launching the most flexible lineup of displays and software to meet our customers’ challenges of today, but more importantly the changes for tomorrow.”
Visitors to ISE in Amsterdam can experience the new SMART Board Pro series lineup first hand at Stand D55 in Hall 15. Available in three series options – the 7000, 6000 and 2000 series – and numerous sizes including your choice of 65”, 75” and 86” displays, the new SMART Board Pro series provides powerful open conferencing architecture, whiteboarding and content co-creation for users with simple multi-source switching and live visual preview of video sources. The flagship model, SMART Board 7000 Pro series, is unlike any other interactive flat panel display on the market with unique touch and inking technology and embedded iQ experience, PC-free computing with quick access to apps and software. The new SMART Board Pro series is offered with room and personal licenses of SMART Meeting Pro software and warranty and service options. Visitors to ISE 2018 can also preview the new SMART Board MX series, which includes market-leading, easy-to-use features at the greatest value in SMART’s display lineup. New accessories like the SMART Document Camera 550 and SMART Podium 624 will also be demonstrated.
New SMART Solutions at Stand D55 in Hall 15
SMART Board® Pro series family
- The SMART Board® 7000 Pro series is the most advanced interactive display and offers superior collaboration functionality. Powered by iQ technology, it enables simultaneous multi-user collaboration from anywhere, including one-touch access to a digital whiteboard, a built-in web browser and wireless screen sharing from iOS, Android and Microsoft devices.
- The SMART Board® 6000 Pro series, with iQ technology provides simple one-touch access to collaborative whiteboarding, wireless screen sharing, and an embedded web browser.
- All SMART Board® Pro series panels feature
- a 1-year SMART Meeting Pro® software subscription – 1 room license and 10 personal licenses
- 3-year standard hardware warranty
- 1-year basic support services
- a black bezel aesthetic
SMART Board MX series
- Our newest SMART Board with exclusive iQ technology and easy to use features provides the greatest value of SMART’s display lineup
- iQ technology connects SMART Boards, SMART Learning Suite software, lesson content and devices into one unified experience. PC-free embedded computing lets users switch from SMART Notebook lessons, a digital whiteboard, game-based activities, wireless screen sharing and more – right at the board.
- Fingers select. Pens write. Palms erase. Your SMART Boards automatically know the difference thanks to Object awareness™
- Commercial-grade panels are rated for 50,000 hours (many years) of reliable use
- Available in 65”, 75” and 86” 4K Ultra HD
- Available summer 2018
SMART Learning Suite Online
- SMART Learning Suite Online allows teachers to effortlessly open and deliver lessons anywhere with any device, including Chromebooks and iPads
- Connects student devices to activities, assessments, and lessons encouraging active learning and allowing students to learn at their own pace
- Users create and deliver formative assessments and activities that provide valuable insight and guide instruction
SMART Document Camera 550
- The new SMART Document Camera 550 provides customers with an easy way to capture and share real-time images, audio and video of physical objects in high definition with large audiences
- Wireless (WiFi) and cordless functionality provides the freedom for users to easily engage with the content from anywhere
- The only document camera featuring one-touch integration with SMART Notebook software ensuring real-time content is visible within one software solution, without switching applications or causing distractions
SMART Podium 624
- The new SMART Podium 624 enhances visual communication for a better explanation of key concepts and improved comprehension with a 24” capacitive touchscreen with 10 touch points and palm rejection
- Video passthrough can be connected to other display technologies to project content large enough to be clearly viewed by audiences of any size while still allowing users to face the audience
- Cordless, battery-free pen design and SMART ink™ allows users to quickly capture and integrate new ideas & information into prepared content, moving lessons and presentations from static to dynamic
About SMART Technologies Inc.
SMART is a world leader in classroom technology, providing interactive solutions to help every student and teacher discover and develop the greatness within them. A consistent innovator for over 25 years, SMART is the inventor of the SMART Board® and the developer of SMART Notebook®, the world’s most popular collaborative learning software, and part of the SMART Learning Suite. With their full range of interconnected displays, software, and accessories, used in over 3 million classrooms, SMART helps students and teachers around the world achieve better learning outcomes. To learn more, visit smarttech.com.
Chief Marketing Officer