To register hardware serial numbers:
- Enter your hardware serial number(s) in the text box below. Multiple serial numbers must be either on their own lines or separated by commas.
- Click Validate.
A message appears on the right, indicating the valid serial numbers that will be registered.
- Click Next.
- Enter your contact information, and then click Next.
- A message appears confirming the registration of your product(s).
If you purchased a SMART hardware bundle with SMART Notebook software on or after April 2013, you may be entitled to SMART Notebook Advantage software maintenance. Register your hardware serial number below to receive, if eligible, a new SMART Notebook Classroom software license key* with your Advantage maintenance entitlement.
*NOTE: Each eligible hardware device registered provides one SMART Notebook Classroom license. Each license entitles the user to install the software on up to four devices associated with a single classroom.
Eligible hardware products include:
- SMART Board interactive whiteboards and whiteboard systems
- SMART Board interactive flat panels
- SMART Podium interactive pen displays
- SMART Document Cameras
- SMART Tables (230i)
- SMART Interactive Projectors
Enter your serial number or product key
Why register your SMART products?
You'll receive these benefits when you register your SMART products:
Additional warranty coverage – Register your SMART Board 800 series interactive whiteboard (models SB880 or SB885) and you can extend the product warranty to five years at no charge. Registration must occur within two years of purchase. Learn more about our warranty programs.
Streamlined technical support – Make it easier for our technical staff efficiently respond to your inquiries
Important product updates – Sign up to receive important information about your products