How effective is your EdTech?
Evaluate today with the EdTech Assessment Tool. Get guidance on what's working and next steps for planning and implementation. Our Assessment tool is currently available in English, French, and Spanish languages.Start Your Assessment
Get actionable feedback with the EdTech Assessment Tool
Find answers with a simple, research-based self-assessment that helps you ask the right questions for your education planning. Based on frameworks from global education leaders like OECD, CASEL, and ISTE, this assessment measures five crucial areas that impact education.
Choose to start your assessment with a single topic area:
LeadershipIs your leadership team equipped for strategic technology planning?
Professional DevelopmentAre you supporting every facet of professional development?
InfrastructureDo you have the right technology infrastructure to deliver student-centered learning?
Blended LearningDoes your technology rise to the challenges of remote, blended or hybrid learning?
Pedagogy IntegrationDoes your technology support dynamic teaching approaches and diverse student needs?
Does your technology...
- Support dynamic teaching approaches and diverse student needs?
- Keep students connected to learning no matter where they are?
- Take stakeholders like parents and students into account?
The EdTech Assessment Tool helps you to answer these vital questions.
Our Assessment tool is currently available in English, French, and Spanish languages.
What's working in EdTech today?
Global and local research shows what really delivers outcomes with technology - download a local or global report to see the evidence today.
Global & UK Insights
Download the 2022 UK research on EdTech evidence.
Download the 2022 research on EU EdTech evidence.
Middle East Insights
Download the 2022 Middle East research on EdTech evidence.
Download the 2023 Australian EdTech evidence research.
What can the EdTech Assessment Tool do for you?
- Uncover where you're at today, and what activities and investment can have the most impact. Get stakeholder input for a collaborative understanding and approach.
- This free self-assessment takes just 5-10 minutes. After completing, you’ll receive a personalised report that shows where you are at today.
- Your comprehensive report will summarise insights on what to prioritise and includes actionable next steps so you can plan for and enable the best possible outcomes. Easily share your report with colleagues and have them complete the self-assessment for a holistic understanding of capabilities across your school or organization.