Save and share product info about the RX Series.
Combine physical and digital worlds
Our patented Tool Explorer technology takes interactivity and accessibility to the next level, recognising real-world objects like SMART programmable tools to encourage students, including those who express themselves non-verbally, to engage in a whole new way.
Get students up and collaborating
With the RX Series, students can walk up to the display and engage with content and each other.
Unleash student potential: only with SMART can they write, touch, and erase at the same time for a truly collaborative and engaging experience.
Work together anywhere
Write and explore freely
The power of Google EDLA and more
Enjoy access to Google Play, Google Chrome, and other Google platform apps teachers know and love.
Take your favourites and preferences with you. Sign in with your SMART Account using your own device or with the built-in NFC card reader. Robust security ensured.
Access Google Drive, OneDrive, and Lumio cloud storage directly from the File Library.
Save time for what matters most
It's the interactive display teachers can count on to deliver engaging lessons with simple workflows to save hours of precious instructional time. And for IT teams, easy maintenance without worrying about time-consuming fixes or downtime means time and money saved for more important things.
Meaningful classroom engagement
1. Easy to start teaching any topic
The RX Series with iQ helps teachers:
- Import multi-page PDFs effortlessly
- Easily use split screen or picture-in-picture to deliver lessons from more than one input
- Save any annotation as an editable file. Add it to your lesson and keep annotating!
- Use integrated video and image search with persistent search results that save time
Designed for longevity
Dynamic display, for the long haul
Imagine not having to deal with the hassle of making a purchase decision every couple of years.
The RX Series is more than a purchase; it's an investment that has you covered for the future. What you get:
- A future Android update
- Regular OTA updates to keep your display safe and relevant
- Appliance-based upgrade paths
Our accelerated life testing programme combined with our upgrade options ensures that your device lasts longer and continually evolves to meet the demands of the modern classroom.
The right choice for early years and special needs education
With Tool Explorer, students can interact with physical objects, like cubes and stamps, that are automatically recognised by the display. This opportunity for engaging, kinaesthetic learning with real-world objects makes the RX Series the best choice for early and special education.
Accessibility features included
Every board includes easy-to-access, forward-facing ports and controls with large, intelligently illuminated buttons for ease of use in situations of low light or visual impairment.
SMART keeps it simple for you and your teachers
Easy to adopt
We put in the effort so you don’t have to. When you buy SMART, you buy peace of mind, easy setup, and easy implementation.
- Technology designed for out-of-the-box use – no setup or training required
- Self-serve iQ user profiles & NFC setup through familiar Google & Microsoft workflows
- Professional learning – Extend capability with complimentary professional learning plans, online courses and webinars that cover both functional and pedagogical topics
The peace of mind you need
Partner with a best-in-class company
We’re committed to providing you technology that is as effortless as it is ethical. Learn more about: