How effective is your EdTech?
Evaluate today with the EdTech Assessment Tool. Get guidance on what's working and next steps for planning and implementation. Our assessment tool is currently available in English, French, and Spanish languages.
Get actionable feedback with the EdTech Assessment Tool
Choose to start your assessment with a single topic area:
LeadershipIs your leadership team equipped for strategic technology planning?
Professional developmentAre you supporting every facet of professional development?
InfrastructureDo you have the right technology infrastructure to deliver student-centred learning?
Blended learningDoes your technology rise to the challenges of remote, blended, or hybrid learning?
Pedagogy integrationDoes your technology support dynamic teaching approaches and diverse student needs?
Does your technology...
- Support dynamic teaching approaches and diverse student needs?
- Keep students connected to learning no matter where they are?
- Take stakeholders like parents and students into account?
The EdTech Assessment Tool helps you to answer these vital questions.
Our assessment tool is currently available in English, French, and Spanish languages.
What's working in EdTech today?
Global & UK insights
Middle East insights
What can the EdTech Assessment Tool do for you?
- Uncover where you are today, and what activities and investment can have the most impact. Get stakeholder input for a collaborative understanding and approach.
- This free self assessment takes just 5-10 minutes. After completing it, you’ll receive a personalised report that shows where you are today.
- Your comprehensive report will summarise insights on what to prioritise and includes actionable next steps so you can plan for and enable the best possible outcomes. Easily share your report with colleagues and have them complete the self-assessment for a holistic understanding of capabilities across your school or organisation.